- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual representatives and your team as a whole
- Developing sales strategies and action plans
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Knowledge about respective market and hand on experience in B2C sales
- Own conveyance is a must
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description