• Tests pool water using a chemical kit to verify the readings on the automatic chemical testing units.
• Adjusts pool water chemical balance as needed by adding chemicals to water, after calculating
the proper amounts to be added to the water for proper balancing.
• Brushes pool walls and floors with pool brush (when water is in the pools).
• Repairs pool intake and drain valves (when water is in the pools).
• Cleans pool water sand filters as needed by “back washing”.
• Maintains four swimming pool facilities including: pumps, filters, and mechanical, construction
and electrical maintenance.
• Performs clean up duties for pool facilities including: vacuuming pools and facilities, chemical
treatments of pools, etc.
• Completes daily chemical usage reports and water quality and maintains reports on repairs and
Aquatechnic is a firm which deals on swimming pool maintenance and STP/WTP maintenance we... also deal in swimming pool construction also.
Our other business is regarding runway maintenance at airport where our employees control birds and animals from approaching the runways for aircraft to land and take off safely. Read full description