1. Responsible for overall Operation of the facility to meet AOP
2. Responsible to drive Manufacturing, Production Planning & Control and Quality initiatives in the Plant.
3. Drive various other initiatives related to Reduction of Manufacturing cost
4. Improve Product Quality and drive Quality initiatives at the facility
5. Ensure Reliability up to Customers' delight
6. Drive Manufacturing Initiatives like - TPM, Kaizen, LSS, EHSS, JIB etc and monitoring for successful implementation
7. Ensure Manufacturing & Logistic of the products.
8. VCP Brainstorming and implementation
9. To oversee the Manufacturing Engineering Department & ensures engineering projects are completed within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
10. Support on hiring, promotion and disciplinary action recommendations, as well as performance evaluation and feedback for direct reports.
Monitoring industry trends and developments in engineering technology and giving recommendations on equipment/systems investments.
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across... various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, Careerist Management Consultants has come to the forefront of human resource management, hence becoming one of India’s top Recruitment Consultants over the years. Read full description