• Handling team size 1000+ Manpower in plant.
• Expertise in identification of areas requiring urgent focus for improving overall product quality both in house and supplier.
• Ability to conceptualize, suggest and monitor the results of effective countermeasures for problems identified in processes, parts and products.
• Expertise in reducing failures and associated costs through quality control measures.
• Responsibility of Operations, supply chain, quality and dispatch.
• To evaluate market needs for new products along with Sales and Marketing and decision on new product launching.
• Customer connectivity to proactively understand product related perceptions and improvement in overall brand image.
• Maintenance of press shop –Tandum, Progressive, transfer presses.
• Maintenance of weld shop (spot welding & Mig welding), automatic and manual both.
• Coordinator for Continues Improvement plans (5’s’Kaizen PY,TPM, VSM)
• Develop, execute and control internal procedures including spending authorizations in respect of Corporate policies
• Contribute to Business plans elaboration and financial justifications for new business acquisition
• Review financial impact of current and future operations
• Responsible for recourse utilization as per budget.
• Responsible for plant performance indicators such as productivity, quality, safety & Cost.
• Ensure optimum manufacturing processes, and effective coordination between various departments in the Plant to ensure synergies that will positively impact the Plant operations.
• Establishing methods to streamline operations for improvement of On Time Delivery to customer with Zero defect.
• Drive profitability through cost saving measures for substantial reduction in materials, manpower & Variable manufacturing costs to continually reduce Break even point.
• To ensure proper Production planning and execution as per schedule from PPC.
• Planning for press shop/ weld shop (Robotic and manual) quality activities. 5S and PM activities.
• Manpower planning as per production schedule shift scheduled planning for staff.
• To ensure manpower skill up / multi skilling/training and development
• Ensure RM/ BOP Planning for timely viability to mark zero gap in process
• Daily MIS, and monthly MIS preparations
• To ensure daily check sheet, audit formalities are per as per internal and external customer.
Experience: 12- 25 Years
Age: 37-45 Years
Industry: Auto & Ancillary (Automobile Industry)
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical / Automobile)
RGF has only one vision-To make each and every individual happy in this world by discovering... talent for organizations and suitable opportunities for employees. RGF is a global recruitment brand and Japan's largest recruiting group.
We help companies get to the top with the help of our in-house career consultants. We are the experts in global search and job selection industry with expertise in junior to mid level recruitment. With every passing day we are trying to find more and more suitable talent for business around the globe. Similarly, we help individuals get hired in reputed organizations and drive their growth with a long-term success. Read full description