Purpose of the Role:
To strategize, lead a team of managers and associates in a manufacturing unit to deliver consistent quality of products to meet market requirements at optimal costs To drive continuous improvement initiatives in the plant on shop floor manufacturing practices and maintain a vibrant and involved environment.
Operational metrics on delivery, quality and costs for the unit
Ensure that the manufacturing operations and resources are focused on the critical business imperatives and are in accordance with strategic directions and priorities.
Development of the manufacturing plan in line with the divisional objectives.
To ensure that the team remains committed towards continuous improvement by allowing new ideas / thoughts to be explored.
To ensure adherence to EHS guidelines.
To ensure compliance to all statutory norms.
To benchmark and introduce contemporary manufacturing practices and systems on an ongoing basis.
Planning and negotiating strategy pertaining to IR and its implementation.
To ensure appropriate development of people so that desired levels of performance and appropriate levels of skills and knowledge is maintained.
Lead the improvement initiatives in the unit on Productivity, Quality and Cost and execution of Capital Expenditure projects.
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description