Plant Head Administration
1. Ensure smooth operations of all administrative & FM responsibilities like Supervising facilities management activities such as Canteen Management, Housekeeping, Guest Relations, Guest Houses, Repairs & Maintenance, Transportation, Residential Complex, Laundry & Linen, and Security etc.
2. Plan and support the central admin teaming in driving uniform policies, processes across the organization - Execute centrally driven plans, policies, and programs in the Unit to maintain uniformity across the organization and ensure that resources are employed efficiently
3. Facilitate business continuity through standardized processes. Prepare contingency plans in consultation with Unit Head and HSE dept. to ensure business continuity and people safety during various emergent situations.
4. To Control and monitor admin budgets and set up Governance procedures - Work closely with the Head - Admin & FM and the Manufacturing Unit Head in preparing Administration budget for the Unit.
5. Budget monitoring and MIS preparation for governance
6. Ensure adherence of Processes & Legal compliance - Ensure Compliance with the applicable Labour Laws, fire & safety norms at the Unit
7. Ensure statutory compliance of all facilities and building's in the Unit. Liasioning with local police/ civic and fire authorities
8. Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms to influence the continuous improvement of Admin services and processes
Looking for Retired Army/ Navy/ Military / AirForce /Armed Forces professionals, for an opportunity based out of ROHA (Raigarh-Maharashtra)
1. Corporate exposure - Managed Plant or Factory Facilities, administration matters.
2. Well versed in Marathi/ Hindi language
The Company was started in early 2002 in a small business center located in New Delhi named as... RRH Consultants Pvt. Ltd. The team comprised of professionals who have been the ex-Directors, Board Members and Co-Founders of companies in Equity, Accounting, Infrastructure and Power Sectors with more than 100 Crores of Turnover. The company specialized in accounting, risk management and strategic management services. RRH initiated a new enterprise in early 2008 in the name of KNR Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd with an objective to diversify into Market Activation and HR consulting verticals. Today KNR is promoted as a parent company providing a wide suite of specialist services to our customers- from Business Consulting, Financial Consulting, HR Consulting and Market Activation. KNR has grown extensively into a global one-stop shop for all the corporate services. At KNR we constantly look at improving our delivery, ensuring that we add value to our client's business at every opportunity. Our end-to-end capability and expertise across a wide spectrum of Business related services has made us the preferred partner for many clients. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- More than ten years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in Administration / Secretary / Front Office
Jobs in Manufacturing / Packaging / Printing / Industrial Jobs