PHP Web Developer
Job Description for Software Engineer with 1 - 3 years of experience, For you or your Friends:
We are one of the fastest growing software development company in India. We are known to hire only the best talent at any cost. If you think that you are a great PHP programmer then you are at the door step of very very exciting opportunity. We have very urgent ongoing requirements for experienced PHP programmers.
1) Establish best practices in coding and architecture.
2) Clean and thorough coding with detail understanding of business logic, with developer level testing.
3) Client communication for assigned tasks, mostly via Skype chat (sometimes verbal communication over phone may be required).
4) Estimate and track projects using agile methodologies.
5) Daily reporting to manager via in-house reporting tool.
6) Writing functional docs, requirement docs, preparing flowcharts, ER diagram or any other project documentation necessary.
Excellent Pay Package and Work Environment!
1) 1-3 years of working experience in PHP with OOP and advanced concepts.
2) Knowledge of php frameworks like CodeIgniter, Cakephp, YII, Zend, Laravel is a big plus but not mandatory.
3) 1-3 years of working experience in Mysql5. Knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, cursor etc is a big plus.
4) Familiarity with any nosql database like MongoDB/Redis is a big plus but not mandatory.
6) Knowledge of AngularJS/BackboneJS/NodeJS/PrototypeJs/Jquery is a big plus.
7) Knowledge of wordpress/magento/prestashop/vtiger/sugercrm is huge plus.
1) Smart, self motivated, responsible and out of box thinker.
2) Detailed oriented and powerful analyzer.
3) Great writing communication skills.
People: The reasons start with our people with diverse background. People at Crest know what... you want. We proudly say that the success of Crest is the outcome of endless efforts of the people at Crest. Our teams are built-up of seasoned professionals. Each Crest employee is like a gladiator of a client-specific industry. Crest Infosystems strongly believes that happy employees translate into delighted customers.
Expertise: We understand what the software industry demands. Crest is completely client-driven. We possess rich experience across diverse platforms. We have time and again adapted ourselves to fulfill requirements of the client, irrespective of our experience with that skill. We are really proud to say that Crest is where it is today due to its honest and equilateral commitment in understanding the needs of its clients and providing them with precise solutions in accordance with their requirements.
Customer Care: We value every relation. We are committed to provide quality service and support. We do not promise of something we are not capable of. We ensure the greatest effectiveness and quality at the lowest time and cost. To serve you better, we are available on Web, E-mail, Chat, and Telephone.
Infrastructure: Crest deploys the State-of-the-art infrastructure & facilities to support its clients’ unmatched requirements. In order to extract the best out of people, you need to offer the best. The infrastructure offered to our employees is the best in the region. We share a healthy work environment where our employees continually learn and mature as a habitual practice.
Quality: We strictly adhere to the highest international level quality standards. We regularly communicate with our clients and keep them aware of the latest developments. Needless to say, because of the quality of work, we have been able to develop a healthy list of satisfied clients in such a short span of time. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Contract duration:
- No Contracts
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 2,00,000 - ₹ 7,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
- According to Performance of Job Incumbent
Jobs in Internet Technologies / Web / E-Commerce
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis