Experienced in OOP programming
- Understanding of design patterns and frameworks
- SQL: database design, ORM, active-record, data migration
- Problem-solving: technical issues, integrations, to continue to move projects forward
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Develop new features for existing projects
- Database and project design for new projects based on given specifications
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Ensure good code management and that your code is sufficiently tested
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Follows established communication guidelines.
- Accurately completes and submits time and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Able to work reliably and meet deadlines.
- Flexible working time
- Excellent salary according to the proven experience
- Friendly working environment
- You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do!
Qualification: MCA, BE or B.Tech (Computer Science), ME or M.Tech (Computer Science).
ncorporated in 2011, we are professionally managed, HR Outsource company based in Delhi... (NCR).We are specialized in Recruitment Solutions and Services,HR Shared Services, HR Consulting, Payroll Management/Outsourcing , and HR Executive Training . We provide Corporate Training in MS Projects, Sharepoint, Java/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/.
It also requires the proper assessment and selection methodologies, along with effective solutions to engage, develop and retain people, bolstered by a commitment to diversity.
SLA Consultants helps clients achieve all of this and more, through specialized professional staffing and outsourcing and talent management consulting. Read full description