* Exp : 8+ years
* Experience with full life cycle PeopleSoft Implementation, Support, Enhancement projects.
* Perfect understanding of PeopleSoft HCM applications and minimum of 4 years of experience in PeopleSoft 9.1 or above and 8.5x tools or higher
* Functional Knowledge of Core-HR, Global Payroll, NA Payroll, Benefits.
* Configure PeopleSoft North American Payroll and Global Payroll as per the client's business requirements
* Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, and testing of PeopleSoft North American Payroll and/or Global Payroll
* Investigates / researches Federal processing requirements, standards, and regulations.
* Works closely with technical resources to map functional design to technical design.
* Evaluates configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft-delivered functionality.
* Identifies required customizations to PeopleSoft HCM to meet business requirements.
* Documents business processes and requirements.
* Expert knowledge in PeopleSoft North American Payroll and/or Global Payroll
* Solid understanding of setup tables, W-2's, year-end processing, entire HCM/payroll cycle, processes and reporting
* Understands integration of Time & Labor into PeopleSoft North American Payroll and/or Global Payroll
* Good to have IB/CI/messaging/workflow knowledge
* Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and conceptual skills
* Ability to work in a cross functional team environment
* Strong Customer handling skills with good communication and presentation skills
* Flexible about work content and location and able to work independently with the client on site.
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies.... With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. FIS delivers the most comprehensive range of solutions for the broadest range of financial markets and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. Every FIS solution has the strength you need for profitability today, and the power to help you manage whatever comes next.
First in financial technology, FIS is ranked third on the Barron’s 500, 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. FIS has also been named the number one overall financial technology provider in the annual FinTech 100 rankings. Read full description