Experience required : 1 - 4 yrs
* US Salary Process semi-monthly payroll for US employees.(W2,C2C,1099)
* Processing and audit of data entry & import/export interfaces for employee changes and make any corrections/adjustments.
* Review, audit and balancing of all payroll-related input to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries and benefits, compliant with federal & state regulations.
* Research & respond to tax agency inquiries and tracers as required minimizing penalty/interest.
* Respond to employees on all payroll-related inquiries in a timely manner to provide excellent customer service
* Reconciliation of taxes, garnishments, and 401K contributions.
* Assist with special projects as related to the payroll function in order to bring value to the company through streamlining processes, automation, etc.
* Expertise on Vendor invoicing (In Quick Book) & Credit card reconciliation.
* Expertise on ACH payment & remittance advice. ( How to apply in quick book & reconcile)
* Weekly time sheet follow-up from consultants, ensuring before payroll transit we have all timesheet.
* Expertise on VMS portal likes, Field Glass, Zero Chaos, Volt, Smart Track, DCR, Provide, Iqnavigator, Agile1, Randstand Etc.
* Helping out management team registering for withholding & unemployment account in U.S.A.
* Ensuring all the paper work like on-boarding & off-boarding will be accomplished in timely fashion.
* Invoice tracking and ensuring that all the outstanding invoices are recorded and contacting the client for outstanding invoices.
Note -:Shift timing 9.00 PM to 06.00 AM
We need a candidate who can join as soon as possible. Appreciate your prompt response on this.
VARITE has a definite spirit. A spirit that derives from the promise of what we do-that comes... with knowing our services are helping businesses to implement their technology initiatives. At Varite, we provide software consulting, technical staffing and team augmentation services to Fortune 100 companies in India/USA.
VARITE has recently ranked #124 in the Entrepreneur Magazine’s HOT 500 list of the fastest growing businesses in America. With operations in USA, CANADA and INDIA, VARITE is currently engaged with leading technology, financial, semiconductor and engineering company to provide software consulting, team augmentation and key business process outsourcing. Read full description