Paid Graduate Teaching Internship leading to a full time teaching position as Flight School Ground Instructor
Full-time, Temporary, Internship leading to full time permanent employment
This job advert is for fresh or low experienced graduates who are interested in working and teaching Aviation courses at our Flight School in Chennai. Prior aviation knowledge is an advantage, but Not Required.
Mathematics and Physics background in 10+2 and / or degree is ideal for this position.
We are looking for graduates who are passionate about teaching and would love to learn and teach aviation subjects.
Our courses include:
· Flight Dispatcher
· Airport Management
· Ground Handling
· Aviation Navigation
· Air Regulation
· Air Hostess & Flight Stewards
· Radio Telephony Restricted (Aeronautical)
· DGCA Pilot Theory Courses
Training for all these specialized subjects and certifications will cost Rs.330,000.00. Our flight school will pay for this training cost as part of your compensation during training!
About this internship program
· Have you ever thought about becoming a teacher or teaching as a career in aviation? If you have, this may be a fantastic opportunity for you to be trained and launch your career. Your training will be fully paid by us!
· Internship and training is for a minimum of One year.
Benefits of an Intern Teacher
· Training in all subjects and Certifications fully paid for by the flight school
· Stipend paid during training
· Have a real, first hand, experience of what it is really like working and teaching in a Flight School!
· Gain relevant employment / workplace based skills, knowledge and experience, including employability skills in school or academy context
· You will be supported all the way. And how far you get will depend on your starting experience and your rate of progress
· On successful completion of your training, you will be offered a full time, permanent teaching position
Requirements of an Intern Teacher
· You may apply to the scheme if you are already a graduate applying for jobs post-graduation
· Must be fluent to read, write, speak and understand English
· To lead and manage the planning, delivery, evaluation and improvement of the education of students through the strategic deployment of resources provided by the school.
· To update the knowledge base within their school about student learning and quality.
· To ensure the delivery of a comprehensive, high quality education program to all students.
· To implement decisions of the school management.
· To contribute to system‐wide activities, including policy and strategic planning and development.
· To effectively manage and integrate the resources available to the school.
· Appropriately advise management in the development, implementation and review of school policies, programs and operations.
· To report to the parents and students on the achievements of the school and of individual students as appropriate.
· Comply with regulatory and legislative requirements and Company policies and procedures.
· To assist, supervise and co‐ordinate the work of senior curriculum or level coordinators.
· To ensure effective delivery of teaching programs.
· Is responsible for general discipline matters beyond the management of classroom and students.
· To contribute to the overall management of the school;
· To provide assistance to management in administration, sales and marketing.
· To advise and assist in determining the final form of any curriculum proposals.
· To advise in decisions relating to employment of short‐term replacement instructors.
· To assist in development and management of the school code of conduct.
· To teach demonstration lessons
· To assist in managing the implementation of the school operations and policies related to student welfare and discipline
· To lead the development of curriculum in a major learning area and participating in curriculum development in other areas
· To engage in ongoing professional learning to improve their practice
· To draw on resources and frameworks provided by the system to inform their work and classroom practice
· You will be supported to take on an increasing level and range of duties and responsibilities over the period of your internship
Only apply if you already have a bachelor degree or higher level academic qualification.
Job Type: Full-time
Your Training Cost Paid by School: Rs.3,30,000.00
Stipend during training: Rs.5000 /month
First year pay upon successful completion of training Rs. 18,000.00 per month
Required license or certification:
· Are you an existing graduate
Avel Flight School & Aviation College is an FAA approved school located in Chicago, USA... with another facility at Chennai, India, training aviation enthusiast from all over the country. Read full description