INK IT IS HIRING !!
Looking for immediate joining candidates for ORACLE PLSQL for of location GURGAON
Interested candidate mail me your updated resumealong with
Oracle Pl/sql, Java, unix
This position requires an experienced Integration Layer Support Engineer to support and manage Integration Layer of Oracle Human Capital Management system and provide 24x7 on-call support.
- Troubleshoot & maintain interfaces in a mission critical environment.
- Monitor various critical programs and processes of Integration layer.
- Perform day to day health check of scheduling tool – CA WA (CA Workload Automation tool)
- Perform impact analysis of Oracle patches
- Attend technical team meetings and adhere to SLAs.
- Attend daily / weekly conference calls with VCPs / Business users.
- Assess and manage technical risk; prepare risk mitigation alternatives and recommend appropriate alternative. Escalate significant risks and issues to the team lead.
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux and shell scripting
- Knowledge of File transfers using SFTP, HTTPS
- CA Workload Automation Tool - scheduling jobs, etc.
- Experience in developing Cloud Web-services, programs for FTP, etc. using Java
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to document and report on defects and other software issues
- Exposure to Oracle Human Capital Management
- Proven ability to quickly learn new products and processes.
- Work with the IT and Business Teams to resolve incidents
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Here detail the background, experience, and qualifications requirements of the role. Remember to use statements
that describe proficiency and achievement not years of experience.
Candidate Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent skills in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Cloud Technologies.
- Should have good understanding of Linux and shell scripting
- Highly conversant with RICE components.
- Preferred knowledge on any scheduling tools such as CA WA / CA NSM
- Must have experience in Supporting 24x7 mission critical apps.
- Must have experience in troubleshooting issues & provide resolution to the end users under high pressure environment.
- Must have knowledge on Oracle Patching process, liaising with Oracle Support.
- Should have knowledge in Structured Software Development processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or MCA from a reputed college.
- Candidate may be required to work in shifts.
- Must have 5 to 8 years of experience in similar role
Grettings from INK IT SOLUTIONS !!
As discussed I am sharing the JD of the job profile , If comfortable for same please provide me your updated resume along with
Grettings from INK IT SOLUTIONS!!
Please find the enclosed profile for
About Us: INK IT Solutions is a global IT consulting company, dedicated towards maximizing... our client’s performance and help them achieve their vision. We believe in understanding the requirement, and combine our comprehensive experience and capabilities to provide a customized solution that enhances productivity and efficiency in client’s operations. Our expertise lies in SAP Consulting, Software Testing and JAVA & Microsoft Services.
Founded in 2012/2013 by a group of Technical Solution specialists in Australia, INK IT Solutions has fortified its presence in the global market. With a team of 70+ technology professionals and an offshore Center of Excellence in India, our strategy is focused at improving client’s operational performance, and expand their businesses in existing and new markets. Read full description