• Experience on Oracle Administration (preferably OCP) as a primary skill set, secondary skill for Oracle / Postgres / MongoDB / SQL Server / MySQL
• Proficient in ITIL process (preferably ITIL Certified) and ticketing tools (Service-Now, Remedy etc)
• Installing oracle server and client software, creating database, upgrading kernel.
• Hands-On Experience in Oracle 10g & 11g & 12C RAC Configurations
• ASM Management : Disk addition/deletion/Rebalancing
• Database Management: Tablespace, Schemas, Application/ DB Tuning & Performance Monitoring.
• Performing Complex DB Deployments
• Patching databases in UNIX (Solaris, AIX & HP-UX), Linux and Windows environments.
• Experience in Upgrade and Migration of oracle database
• Performance Tuning of Oracle databases
• Experience in working with Tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager's (OEM's), SQL analyzer, Statspack, AWR and TOAD
• Proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
• Planning, scheduling and taking Oracle backups.
• Hands on experience in database backups and Recovery
• Experience in RMAN, Export/Import, Cold, Hot backups & DR solutions.
• Good knowledge of Day to Day commands of Linux/AIX Environments, Shell Scripting for configuring DB specific utilities
HR Always is a rapidly growing placement consultancy set in Mumbai, but Hiring for Pan India,... providing prompt, reliable and value added recruitment service and has experience of handling requirements in IT and NON IT. requirements.
Considerable experience of closing requirements of established or start-up companies where hiring is a big challenge because of need of highly skilled and specialized resource requirements. Read full description