JOB TITLE: Oracle DBA – L2
• Job Description.
This position is responsible to manage and administer Oracle EBS Servers with support of daily operations and helps to develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Oracle EBS Server Environment of multinational clients.
• Experience Range
- 7 to 10 years as Oracle EBS Database Administrator.
• Education Qualification
- MCA, BE, MSc IT
- OCP 11g/12c certification preferably.
- Oracle EBS R12 Apps DBA certification preferably.
• Essential Skill.
• Able to Proactively monitor databases and application's health and taking preventive or corrective action as required
• Having good knowledge of Oracle software’s and Installation of software’s
• Having good knowledge on Performing upgrades of cluster ware and database software to new release levels
• Having good knowledge on Starting up and shutting down the database as well as oracle Applications (E-Biz) in complex env.
• Have good knowledge & exposure to Clone oracle database and application with minimal supervision
• Able to Patch with different utility like OPatch,ADPATCH,ADOP.
• Able to understand the oracle integrated technology
• Having good knowledge on different Operating system like Unix,Linux, Solaris,Oracle Enterprise Linux.
• Having knowledge on different method and level of oracle Backup and utilities use for backup (HOT,COLD,RMAN)
• Good knowledge on Managing the database's storage structures
• Good knowledge on Managing users and security
• Good knowledge on Managing schema objects, such as tables, indexes, and views
• Good knowledge on Making database backups and performing recovery when necessary
• Willing to learn new things/technology Changes within Database as well as Application
• Should be flexible and willing to work in shifts.
• Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data and menus through the various stages of the development life cycle.
• Should be able to understand System development life cycle (SDLC) TEST>DEV>UAT>PROD.
• Should be good knowledge or understanding on shell scripting.
• Should be a good Team Player
• Should be a good learner
• Should have good Communication both verbal and writing skill
• Should have good knowledge on business and client.
• Should be able to understand Mission critical business process.
• Should be to understand the value of Data
• Additional expectation
• Eager to learn Other database/fusion middle-ware technology from Oracle.
• Able to work with consultant and developer and able to escalate of Oracle issues with Oracle Support and Development team/Consultant.
• Good and quality interpretation, written, communication and documentation skill.
• Job Condition
• Able to support 24/7 data center operation and ready to work in shifts
• Ready to work during planed weekend support
• Ready to work out-of-hours maintenance and on call support.
At GHSL we provide comprehensive Software & Recruitment services for our customers. We... exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place. Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers.
Our headquarters located in Hyderabad and its Principle branches in Chennai & USA, as a company We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. Read full description