Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
Shifts & Travel : Should be Flexible.
1) Should have atleast 5 years of relevant experience in Oracle Applications Technical.
2) Work experience in developing & maintaining RICE components and forms is mandatory.
3) Should have good work experience in Finance modules (OM, AR).
4) Excellent working Knowledge in r12.
5) Support & Implementation experience is mandatory.
6) Experience in Workflow, OAF will be an additional advantage
Immediate to 15 days only can apply
JOB DESCRIPTION (Oracle Apps Technical) :
Experience : 5 -12 yrs
Location : Chennai
Candidates from Bangalore,Chennai,hyderabad can apply
Doyensys Inc is a global IT organization offering a bandwidth of end-to-end services and... solutions in Oracle and other emerging technologies. As an IT Consulting and Systems Integration company our specialization and focus is in implementing the Oracle suite of products and solutions.
Established in 2006 with a focus on providing consulting, implementation, project management and staffing services to our clients surrounding the comprehensive suite of Oracle solutions to meet varying business needs of our client
Doyensys Inc has its corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX with an offshore development Center in Chennai, India equipped with state of the art hardware and software infrastructure.
We have a simple goal for ourselves when it comes to our clients: We want to be the chosen partner to provide the best application and technical resources to our clients.
We have expertise in all aspects of Oracle application implementations, whether it is moving from legacy systems, migrating from another product to Oracle, upgrading to the latest versions we can help you achieve "return on investment" that exceeds your expectations. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 5,50,000 - ₹ 10,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - ERP / CRM
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis