E2open is hiring a talented Operations Service Manager to join a growing global operations team. As a Data Center Operations team member, you will be joining a collaborative team responsible for delivery and support of mission critical data center and cloud-based (AWS) infrastructure used by major global brands.
Position Title : Operation Service Manager
Location : Hyderabad
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Change Management:
Manage, review, and prioritize all Change Requests through the change lifecycle and host weekly Change Approval Board.
Manage cross-discipline technology teams in the execution of maintenance activities and conduct of service windows.
2. Incident Management:
Coordinate incident resolution to restore Services as quickly as possible
Execute Incident management protocol: coordinate communications, host critical incident bridge calls, ensure correct participants involved
Escalate major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager
Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator
Ensure incident resolution within the specified SLA/SLOs.
Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned Incidents.
3. Track, analyze, and report metrics on all incidents.
4. Track, analyze, and report metrics on all change and service requests.
5. Develop proposals for continuous improvements to Service
6. Prepare monthly SLA compliance reporting.
7. Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details.
8. Create and submit knowledge articles.
9. Monitor / audit SLA compliance and escalate to duty manager if needed.
1. 4 to 6 years experience in an IT Service Management role, good working knowledge of ITIL framework preferred.
2. 4 to 6 years experience with Manage Engine Service Desk or equivalent Service Management tool.
3. 4 to 6 years experience with IT systems in a mission critical service delivery environment.
Skills & Qualities:
1. Proven track record managing IT service delivery in complex, mission-critical environments.
2. Strong analytical, organization and decision-making skills.
3. Exceptional awareness of business priorities as they relate to service management.
4. Experience implementing ITIL control processes.
5. Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
7. Self-starter with positive attitude, possesses strong sense of urgency, and is a clear-thinker able to perform in high-pressure situations.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
B.S. or BA degree or equivalent experience.
Special Work Hours Requirement:
Participate in incident handling and off-hours/weekend maintenance activities.
Solution Provider, is a Manpower Consulting and Recruitment Services organization, head... quartered at Chennai India , with network spread across India . Read full description