Operations & Sales Executive
Warehouse Logistics Operations Executive
A. JOB SCOPE
• Ensure effective and efficient operation of Warehouse
• Manage all aspects of Operations in the Onsite and Warehouse maintenance.
B. CHARACTERISTICS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Onsite Operations – To handle the onsite operations to make sure the following
o To handle the arrival and departure of trucks on-time
o To make all documentation are upto date
o To coordinate with the Head office on the approval process
o To adhere to all specific compliance
o To effectively handle drivers
o To handle diesel filling
• Stores and Warehousing - Optimising stock level, Operational management and administration of the warehouse, Verification of goods receipts against orders / packing lists / invoices and delivery notes, Receipts and Quality control
• Implementation and enforce Company’s logistical / financial authority levels and procedures.
• Overall maintenance of administrative systems and procedures i.e. posting into financial / logistical accounting system.
• Process and conclude claims / transactions in conjunction with Finance Department on daily basis.
The stated job scope and responsibilities are not limited to the above but subject to the legitimate instruction of the departmental head. The company reserved the right to add, amend or reduce the above job specifications from the time to time subject to arising needs.
1. Education, Training and Experience Required
• Graduation from an accredited college/university.
• At least 2-3 years relevant experience in a logistics function, with sound understanding of working in a mining environment.
• Must possess strong analytical skills.
• Computer literate (Windows, Office).
2. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker Characteristics
• Proven ability to provide support, guidance and training to colleagues.
• Technical knowledge to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post.
• Must be able to prioritise tasks and make important decisions in a dynamic work environment.
• A track record of training and developing local staff.
• Proven people management skills.
• Required level of communication skills for the respective post.
Originally established as Sri Bayanaemas in Malaysia in 1985 as a warehousing solution... organisation. Entered into the Distribution segment in 1991 in Malaysia. Currently operating in 4 countries including Singapore, Malaysia, India & Thailand. Well established asset based 2PL & 3PL partner for 500+ customers across Malaysia, Singapore, India and Thailand. Owned Fleet of 250+ vehicles across Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore. Ventured into India in June 2011; with a plan of operating Pan India with 100+ offices & 40+ fleet by 2015. Plan to achieve a revenue of INR 2500 million and a fleet size of 150+ vehicles within first five years of operations.
Our logistics service offerings are highly diversified and always customized. We commit to work systematically to simplify business dealings with our customers We believe contract logistics to be a collaborative and constantly evolving partnership between us and our customers. We also believe in evolving our approach to meet the changing needs of various businesses. We seek partnerships with those customers to whose operations we can continuously and consistently add value. We believe in integrating the multi – disciplinary, cross – industry best practices to create ever evolving supply chain.
We commenced our Criss Cross operations in India in June 2011, with representations in 5 to 6 locations.To commemorate our international operations, we decided on a name which would be acceptable and easy to recognise / remember across the regions we hope to operate, Criss Cross was incorporated. Effectively, the re branding would commence in Malaysian and Singapore Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 1,20,000 - ₹ 1,44,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Logistics / Purchase / Supply Chain / Procurement
Jobs in Sales / Business Development