1. Document processes & systems being in the deployment
2. Design & implement team-wise internal KRAs & reports, to adequately monitor & ensure output performance of the team members.
3. Internal followup & discipline to ensure processes being followed.
4. Handle Operational challenges ground up - handling operations wherever required.
5. Manage various teams - including most of the operations.
6. Handle troubleshooting & exception cases, wherever required in the system - ground up.
7. Implement discipline, HR & quality standards in the system - including the admin policy & frameworks.
8. Handle Admin issues related to the office.
9. Generate reports – daily, weekly or monthly, with respective teams, till they become part of the system.
1. More than 5 yrs experience in operations, managing & leading multi-disciplinary team of more than 30 people, or as a business unit head.
2. Preferably from a BPO / KPO / backend operations background, with strong customer support & sales angle to the work.
3. Discipline to work & monitor process implementation strongly, even capacity to think through & document newer processes when required.
4. Structured, organized & strong documentation oriented thinking.
5. Must have a very strong, clear & polished English & Hindi oral & written communication.
Must have an undergraduate or master's background in any discipline from a reputed organization, with distinction like academic results
Triveni group – a 30 year manufacturer of women's Indian ethnic wear, with very... well-crafted customer engagement initiatives & a recently launched technology innovation company.
We have been manufacturing Sarees since 1985 under the brand name Triveni, and now supply our products all over the country with more than 60+ wholesale counters. We took our collection online, making it accessible worldwide and expanded it to include all ethnic wear & accessories. We have recently setup Triveni Labs, to help innovate further on innovative technologies & user experiences. Helping us in this exercise has been our current set of MBA interns (from IIMs, FMS, Fore School, LBS Delhi), Engineering interns (from IITs & NITs), and International interns.
We are all about this wonderful slice of Indian culture worldwide – and we are looking to grow & build our middle management at TriveniSarees– our e-retail company. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 1,25,000 - ₹ 2,25,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Customer Service / Call Centre / Operations / Data Entry