1.Knowledge in US mortgage business(Origination, Servicing or Title Services)
2.Over 8 - 10 years of US Mortgage banking experience, Sufficient experience, including supervisory experience, to maintain an in-depth understanding of the organization and business and handle problems and issues that arise, and solve problems without precedents or guidelines
3.Self-starter, Good people management skills, Good negotiating skills, good discipline, knowledge of product and process expertise
4.Ability to write reports, business correspondence and policies and procedures
5.Ability to effectively communicate information, including responding to questions, to Sr. Management, team members and/or customers one-on-one or in groups
1. Manage BU operations to meet revenue budget and other financial goals
2. Manage BU operations to meet customer expectations
3. Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives
4. Manages the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the business unit.
5. Establishes the performance goals, allocate resources
6. Demonstrates successful execution of department strategies for products and services.
1. Responsible for the growth and control of the companys Business Unit P&Ls.
2. Day to day management and oversight of the Business Units functioning out of the India operating center
3. Maintaining client Service Level Agreement Standards (SLAs) & client satisfaction
4. Work with Operations and Relationship Managers to identify client needs and implement processes and procedures to meet the client needs.
6. Maintain internal policy and procedures for the management
7. Communicate policies, procedures and industry changes to Affiliate Network.
8. Prepare and deliver performance reviews, coaching and discipline when necessary.
9. Hire, train, develop and motivate staff.
10. Performs other duties as requested.
Firstsource is an innovative provider of customer-centric business process services. With a... network of 48 delivery centers spread across US, UK, Philippines, India and Sri Lanka, Firstsource provides services to organizations in the Healthcare, Communication, Publishing, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industries. The company’s services – Customer Management, Data Processing and Collections – complemented with best-of-breed processes, intellectual property (IP) assets, and quality of service help clients not only improve customer satisfaction but also reduce operational costs, record process improvements and more importantly focus on core competence.
Driven by the Rightshore delivery model with 70% employees located onshore and 30% offshore, the company ensures client proximity, better understanding of the domain as well as the market, and more effective communications so as to ensure delivery excellence. Read full description