Operations Executive / Coordinator
Kolkata, West Bengal
· Mobilize students for training, Conduct Pre & Post placement activity of students for Trade like Solar, Hospitality, Security, Retail etc.
· Establishes workloads, assigns tasks, and reviews results.
· Groom trainees and finally Counsel and Motivate trainees for jobs lineup.
· Liaison with government officials and CSR agencies.
· Monitoring and ensure the Quality training of the students.
· Preparing periodic reports and MIS Reports for Skill training.
· Liaisoning and reporting to the Govt. authorities for the project, as required.
· Other operational activities as required.
12 – 15 K per Month (Negotiable)
1. Excellent Communication skill in English and Bengali.
2. Must have experience to handle operational activity with Govt. /skills projects like PBSSD/ DDUGKY & PMKVY Project and CSR Sponsored programs on PAN India Basis.
Previous Work Experience
Minimum 2-5 years in relevant field
Skill Development, Educational
ON Skills is a Leading Training Provider that designs, manages and implements training... programs in the area of employable skills . ON Skills is part of a 10 year old “ON Conglomerate” – which has impacted over 5 Lac lives and has won many prestigious national and internal awards like : Pacesetter Award – America Embassy & MNRE, INFOCOMM Best SME, UNDP SEED Award , WWF Climate solver, etc. The ON Conglomerate has been featured in The Guardian UK, NIKKIE Japan, CNN-IBN, NDTV, Times of India, ET etc.
Vision : To train and mentor India’s Youth today who build a sustainable and equitable tomorrow
Mission : Impact 1 Lac Youth by 2020. Read full description