Job Profile – Sr. Real Estate Training Specialist- MUMBAI
Position Title: Sr. Real Estate Training Specialist
Department: Faculty- REMI
Summary – Core Role - Helps in managing the portfolio of in house training programs and courses. - Takes ownership in running ongoing programs - Helps implements new training programs - Helps to conduct and supervise training and development programs for faculty - Plans, organizes, and directs a wide range of training activities.
- Helps to track and identify gaps
- Coordinates with Operations in maintaining training records i.e feedback, attendance etc.
- Responsible for the development of training materials and activities.
Key Responsibilities: Training and Development • Trainer for in house and corporate programs
• Conducts the scheduling of all in house programs in conjunction with the Operations Team • Develop project and work-based curriculum prior to the start date of the programs, courses and industry workshops
• Develop lesson and work plans, learning objectives, and evaluation tools for each course / project
• Serve as a teacher, mentor, work supervisor, and role model for other trainers
• Work closely with admin and the counselors to develop, maintain, and evaluate the program
• Observe and track the learning progress
Check in with training participants on an ongoing basis
Evaluate the quality of discussions and other contributions by the trainees
Review the written material of training participants
• Work closely with senior members of the organization to set professional goals and develop skills to meet the organizational goals
• Assesses the training needs of the faculty • Builds the internal network of internal trainers and organizes the regular Train the Trainer sessions Relationships •Identifies training needs and training gaps in the industry and suggests / creates modules to meet the demand
•Liaises with external training vendors to deliver tailored training programs and courses •Manages the portfolio of contracts with external training vendors •Oversees the quality of delivered training sessions by both internal faculty and external vendors •Develop relationships community and vendor resources •Share best practices with faculty
Tactical • Suggests and implements delivery of training curriculum of various delivery techniques (i.e. computer-based, hand-on, classroom, site based etc.) •Participates in meetings, seminars, and also training sessions to obtain information useful to training facility integrates information into training program
Key Skills and Competencies: •Real Estate background is a must
•Strong previous skills in the training • Excellent Communication skills – Impeccable English, good at Hindi plus at least 1 major Indian language ( Hindi/Marathi/ Gujarati etc) •Strong people management skills •Strong knowledge of training processes and procedures •Strong facilitation skills • Time Management skills • Experience in Needs assessments • Instructional design or curriculum design an advantage
Strong research skills and a thorough understanding of the real estate sector
Basic Qualifications: • Master Degree and/or a PHD in Management/Construction Management/Civil Engineering/Qualified Lawyer/ M. Architecture, Planning and Design OR • Bachelor’s degree plus higher education in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Commerce, Architecture, Urban Planning and Design, Law or business related discipline required •15+ years’ experience in Real Estate managing teams • Must have developed and delivering professional training (either Technical, professional, managerial, leadership, etc.) at mid to senior organizational levels
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and motivate teams
Preferred Qualifications: •Proficiency in the use of MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Knowledge of Research Methodologies and/or exposure to data gathering and assessment •L& D experience
CTC: Negotiable as per last drawn
Office Location: Mahalaxmi, Mumbai
Working hours: 10:00 – 7:00
Seven Consultancy is a result of the motivation of young entrepreneurship under the... guidance of experienced professional from industry. Young entrepreneurs know the recent trends of market. Flexibility of the services has helped Seven consultancy to secure a brand name in the market. So we have access to an overall career solution. Seven consultancy believes in shaping the way of success for its clients.
Journey of Seven Consultancy started in 2007. Now it has crossed many milestones and added so many feathers in its crown. Currently operating from Kolkata & Mumbai to provide services all over India & abroad.
We provide not only counseling but also a complete career solution starting from Education phase to Professional phase.
Free counseling for their higher studies
Selecting colleges based on their requirement & necessity
Conducting Seminars & Training
Providing placement solution.
Our official Social Pages Are:-
https://plus.google.com/115665114256744459151/about Read full description