12 years (minimum) - EPC industry work experience preference with offshore projects. Commercial and contractual management experience are essential. Experiences in quantity surveying or Subcontract Management would be preferred.
- Ability to accomplish established objectives within a diverse corporate environment.
- QHSE focus with high ethic in code of conduct.
- Meticulous in work and an effective problem solver and negotiator as well as self-starter.
- Well verse in contracting strategies, contract management of EPC industries.
- Critical thinking and think out of the box in problem solving are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi taking skills.
- Excellent team player and ability to meet tight timelines.
- Experience on offshore subcontracts, vessel chartering would be preferred.
- Project Subcontracts Manager (PSM) A representative assigned from the Subcontract Group to manage and lead the Subcontract activities within the Project Management Team (PMT) reporting administratively to the Project Manager and functionally to the Area Subcontract Manager-Asia or his designee.
- The PSM will ensure that Subcontract planning, tendering, and administration is performed efficiently, effectively and in accordance with corporate policies and procedures, timelines and adhoc needs from the Project.
The PSM to be leading a team of Subcontracts personnel in providing end to end process.
Capable of managing high volume of subcontract packages within tight timeline and concurrently working with multiple projects if required.
Work with multiple bids on offshore and onshore from RFQ stage to evaluation including presentation of result. Manage and lead the Subcontract team in developing and maintaining Project Subcontract Plan, contract documentation, management.
Establish and lead the subcontracting strategy within the Project Management Team, ensure all contracts are incorporated as well as negotiated to include the Project required flow down conditions to minimise Company exposure.
Responsible for the subcontracts packages management for budget and cost including monitoring on expenditures on payment approval, changes, and negotiate any disputes for the best position of the Company in accordance to the contracts provision. Cost control is essential.
Oversee the execution of subcontracts bid proposal process, which include allocation of resources to meet the planned timeline to meet the schedule requirement including responding to the adhoc requirement.
Drive the negotiation to achieve the best outcome for the bid evaluation but maintaining the bid parity.
Ensuring the completeness of the RFP and Subcontracts including the adequacy of the contractual (t&c) commercial (pricing preamble & schedules) and technical (scope of work) are thorough and accurate to minimise the Company exposure.
Responsible for ensuring the completeness of subcontract documentation are in compliance to procedures with necessary approval documents and traceability as well as closing out all packages.
Ensure all other subcontract requirement such as performance guarantees, insurances, warranties are properly secured.
Be responsible to manage any dispute on claims with subcontractors with liaison with Project, Legal, etc.
Deliver reports required by Project and Function on time.
To provide best independent advice to the Project Management Team and Function during the project tenure.
Provide support to Function on as need basis.
Established in the year 1989, we, “Ani Instruments Private Limited”, are counted amongst the... prominent organizations in the field of providing Electrical-Instrumantation Products & Services. These services are highly effective and affordable. Along with this, our clients can also avail Manpower Support from us. These services are timely executed as per the varied demands of our customers. Read full description