Mankind Pharma Ltd., Unit 1 require following profile candidates for Microbiology section, Opening 3
1. Sterlity & BET analysis.
2. Product validation, SOP & validation protocol preparation.
3. QMS documents handling, Documents review.
4. Water sampling, analysis.
5. Sterile material sampling, Bioburden analysis.
6. EM swat analysis, disinfectant analysis, documentation.
7. Knowledge of EMP in aseptic area.
8. Media preparation, NVPC handling.
9.Media still sampling
For Quality Control 2 Openings
1.Overall knowledge of documentation, data review.
2. Knowledge of audit trial, knowldege of stability.
3. Samples reconcilation.
4. Knowledge of cGMP and GLP,
5. MS working exposure
6.Balance and UV operations.
8. Candidate should be from Injectable back ground only.
9. Candidates having regulatory exposure like NPCB PICS, MHRA, etc will be preferred.
10. Knowledge of EM Power software.
Mankind Pharma, the 8th largest Pharmaceutical Company of India, was incepted in 1995 with a... meagre capital of 50 lakhs and 20 employees. Today, we are amongst the top 5 fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies of India with an employee base of more than 10000 and heading towards a turnover of INR 3000 crores. We aspire to aid the community in leading a healthy life through two parallel objectives: formulating, developing & commercializing medicines and delivering affordable & accessible medication that satisfies urgent medical needs. Read full description