1. Effectively delegate / allocate work to processors depending on factors like invoice type, capability of resource, urgency etc.
2. Ensure than invoice are processed within agreed SLAs
3. Measure and drive daily productivity of each team member in the team. Monitor performance of processors on a regular basis & recommend trainings as and when needed
4. Drive process rigor and monitor quality on an ongoing basis through random checking of invoices and payment proposals. Ensure zero Compliance and Financial defect in vendor payments consistently.
5. Cultivate strong relationship and work culture within the team. Drive zero regrettable attrition in team.
6. Pro-actively support GL, and Audit teams during period close. Resolve MAAS queries if any
7. Pro-actively support COE leader and business. Prepare weekly B2P dashboard. Prepare documents for Management discussion & Analysis. Support COE leader with driving closure on all activities in the COE roadmap
8. Improve FPY, drive standardization, simplification & best practice sharing across all processes / businesses. Review and suggest ways of improvements in the processes
9. Effectively identify, manage, resolve and mitigate key risks and issues impacting the B2P operations
10. Ensure timely completion of processor PMS (Half yearly & Annually)
We are a Human Resources and Staffing Solutions Company, providing organizations with... solutions & services to meet their workforce needs across the world. We help our customers locate the best talent, enabling them to retain their competitive edge and sharpen their focus on core strengths. We strive hard to find the right employees with the right skills, to meet our clients needs. We have Ten plus years of management experience in providing recruitment, staffing, assessment and selection services. With operations in India, Dubai & Singapore we aim to be a partner of choice for our clients.
Read full description