SupportHub360, one of the upcoming Australian technology back office support start-up, looking for Senior Software Consultant, for their new state of the art support center in INFOPARK, KOCHI, INDIA.
• Odoo experience 5+ years
• Successful track recorded of Odoo implementations both from functional and technical perspective
• Proven Odoo implementation experience (management from start to finish of projects)
• Experience with setup and managing Bitbucket, Github
• Setup and maintenance of customer Virtual Machines (VM)
• Good knowledge of Linux
• Installation and management of postgress db
• A good working knowledge of Python
• Knowledge of Software integration (e.g. Rest API, Web Services, XML_RPC
• Familiarity with source code repositories such as GIT and Bazaar
• Strong knowledge of open source development
• Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Manage and perform implementations of Odoo Enterprise / Community from a functional and technical stand point.
• Provide ongoing software consulting services to our clients in the form of system improvements, reviews, upgrades, training,
customization design and other improvement initiatives.
• Helpdesk Support via Odoo helpdesk, Video capture and instruction and potentially phone support.
Looking for candidates who got excellent knowledge in Odoo develop & Implementation and good working knowledge in Python and SLDC. Minimum 5 years’ experience in Odoo preferred. Good communication skill is essential, and you need to work on Australian timings (early start). If you want to take your career to a higher level with a growing Australian company, please send your resumes to
SupportHub360 is an Australian owned and managed technology outsourcing company.
Based in Perth, Western Australia, and state of the art support center in Kochi, India, we are a unique team of exceptionally skilled IT Professionals, designers, and developers who keep close tabs on the market to ensure you are getting the industry best support solutions around the clock, 365 days.
System & Network Administrators
IT support officers
Information security professionals
Web & graphic designers
Application & Mobile developers Read full description