• Impart training to staff including Nurse and GDA; covering different multi-specialty including ortho care, neuro care, bed-ridden care etc.
• Prepare the assessment and work with staff management to shortlist students for care job.
• Facilitate the adult learning process by developing, planning, and presenting educational activities and directly or indirectly fostering the development of competence in the GDA/ Nursing staff.
• He/ She will be responsible for ensuring educational activities essential for GDA’s (General Duty Assistant) also called as “Nursing Care Assistants”, “Nursing Assistants”, “Nursing Aides”, “Bedside Assistants”, or “Orderlies” when working in a hospital environment.
• Should be able to teach GDA courses and instruct students using a variety of instruction modalities.
• Responsible to review course curriculum for GDA program and update accordingly
• Planning Organizing & conducting the in service Training for GDA staff & evaluating the Performance & Knowledge Level
• Ensure timely completion of the prescribed syllabus across all the centers.
Alayam Welfare Trust is a non-profit organization solely dedicated for the empowerment of... women in India. Apart from involving ourselves in women empowerment activities, we also take care of the elderly people & ensure that they lead a peaceful life in their last days. Alayam takes in women who are above 18 & provides them with EDUCATIONAL aids so they have a chance of getting employed & lead a better life. Read full description