NetSuite Chief Architect ($100K/yr) - Online Hiring Event
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday, to hire NetSuite Chief Architects ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
ESW Capital is moving the entire $1B organization to NetSuite. The NetSuite Chief Architect’s role will be to utilize NetSuite’s standard building blocks to architect, implement and deploy NetSuite across the organization. The key to this architecture will be to define and develop a central data structure to support the complex finance flows of a multinational and heterogenous corporation.
The NetSuite Chief Architect will collaborate with finance and engineering teams to convert their business requirements into a live solution of enterprise quality. He/she designs functions, prototypes, and implements, tests, trains, designs support procedures, leads work streams and implementation. The NetSuite Chief Architect deploys the solution to meet the desired business goals and continually improves it.
Success will be judged on simplicity and effectiveness.
- Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related fields
- 4+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on NetSuite implementation experience in Finance / HiTech domains with transactions exceeding 10000 a month
- Specific experience configuring Netsuite as an ERP
- Specific experience in implementing multiple CRM solutions
- 3+ integrations done using integration platforms (BedRock, Informatica, Boomi, etc.), experience using 3+ SuiteApps (SuiteTalk, SuiteBilling, etc.) and Advanced modules in one solution
- Experience of test planning, execution, and optimization support
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience multi-tasking, managing priorities, knowing what to do first and what can wait
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours
This role may be a great fit if:
• NetSuite integrations and customizations
• Certified NetSuite Professional
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
To apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four-full-time week Bootcamp training program. This is elite training taught by our top instructors.
Here’s what our graduates have to say about Bootcamp:
"I am very pleased to say that because of Crossover's unorthodox and unique way of transferring the knowledge through (Paired sessions, coaching sessions with CSMs), I have never been more confident in my technical skills and abilities for my role."
"The CTO Bootcamp was another thing that motivated me. I wanted to see how CTOs across the globe work and learn from them."
"I've been with the company since Aug (been part of the second Bootcamp) and since then I've learned SQL, databases, servers, tapes, other content management systems etc- and that's only been in 3 months. Usually when I'm in a new company, I learned a lot about their platform, their tools etc during the length of my time with them but never at this speed!"
It is offered as soon as you want to get started. You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program, but every graduate is guaranteed a job at the end of it.
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Freelance / Self-employed
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 72,93,500 - ₹ 72,93,500
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - ERP / CRM
Jobs in IT - Project Management
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis