- Visionary Skills to create and articulate architectural and technical visions for the product.
- Conceptualization Skills to create product architecture, and evaluate and foresee the applicability of diverse architectural designs relative to the product.
- Technology Skills to understand in depth, analyse and select current and emerging technologies that are pertinent to the product and company.
- Business skills to comprehend the business context and market problem that drive the building of a product.
- Leadership Skills to rally and gain backing from internal stakeholders in order to build organizational support for the proposed architecture.
- Mentoring Skills to counsel teams and individuals to wholly understand and effectively implement the proposed architecture.
- Product Development work experience
- Experience in using Agile Methodology - Scrum usage; Experience of successfully led and managed technical teams
- Experience of supporting pre-sales, sales functions including but not limited to proposal creation, solution and product demos
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- A natural enthusiasm for technology and the ability to excite and engage other software engineers
Technical Skills :
- Strong hold on Microsoft Technology & Databases with working experience on the latest technologies
- Asp.net with C#
- Entity framework
- Microsoft Windows Workflow.
Leading in HR consultancy