Job Title: National Sales Manager - 01 Position (HQ - Mumbai)
Department: Sales & Marketing
Job Summary: To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives for Cancer Genomics Segment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• To create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales personnel (sales and support logistics staff) towards achievement of corporate sales objectives.
• To develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
• To provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
• To provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
• To ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales staff.
• To provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
• To proactively identify changes in healthcare / diagnostic industry, delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
• To prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
• To manage to meet / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
• To partner with the KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and Strategic Accounts in the development of key customer relationship management.
• To establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Finance, Technical, HR, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
• To organize trainings / seminars / symposium meets for scientific discussions with Medical Oncologists to create awareness about our product offerings in market.
• To ensure that the Sales Team is submitting Doctor Forms on time, they are updating sample tracker on regular basis, money is collected on time from the patients, etc.
• To perform any other tasks as & when being assigned by company’s Management Team (CEO & Directors)
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Science with 10 - 12 years of experience into Oncology Sales is a must for this position of which at least 5 years of experience should be into managing a direct sales force team.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
• Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
• Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
• Exceptional negotiation skills.
• Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
• Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
• Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Clinical aptitude in Oncology Segment.
• Comfortable with travel as per business requirements, estimated to be 50% or more.
• Upto 30 Lacs per annum (Open for discussion as per market standards & current offerings for an exceptional candidates)
A genomics company, Positive Bioscience was founded in 2012 focused on a simple philosophy -... bring together the power of advanced knowledge to make a difference to treatment of diseases and improve health outcome. We offer interpretational analysis of DNA based diagnostic tests for cancer patients and healthy individuals. This analysis helps clinicians personalize the clinical management of cancer and other health conditions. Read full description