We are seeking a Motion Graphics Artist with around 2-3 years of experience in designing and creating Motion graphics based visuals across multiple media for requirements such as AV, virals, TVc and Live Content Films. The candidate should have a solid understanding of motion graphics, compositing and editing principles (including 2D Animation, particle systems, roto and tracking, 3D render passes and compositing). Should have preferably worked in Advertising and Commercial industries and should carry high passion for Creative Arts and Visuals.
Overall Skills/Profile :
- Must be highly collaborative, work within team environment and accept direction from Director
- Design and create overall look and feel for motion graphics projects. Collaborate with the design team to come up with unique and engaging creative experiences
- Solid understanding of motion graphics, composting and editing principles (including 2d animation, particle systems, roto and tracking, 3d renders passes and compositing)
- Possess strong composition, colour and design, typography and layout skills.
- Experience with Post Production, Broadcast and T.V Commercial experience is preferred.
- Able to edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Create graphic compositions and animations, logos, symbol illustrations, menus, UIs and buttons.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize ideas, with ability to produce concept sketches and quick concept edits.
- Manage the creation of storyboards, animatics, and pre-visualization video edits.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
Specific Skills/Profile :
- Responsible for creating and compositing images and effects, video editing and sound editing
- Excellent proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Premier
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Maya and 3D Studio Max is preferable
- Experience with Final Cut Pro and filming is desirable
- Strong conceptual skills via storyboarding.
- Excellent understanding of motion, visual pacing and timing.
- Must be able to create mock ups (both stills and animated).
- Knowledge of video formats, codices, and digital capture tools.