Current openings in Enexion Energy pvt ltd:
• Position: Mobile app developer, Software Development
• Job Type: Full Time
• Job location: Pune
• Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ MCA
• Experience: 1-2 years
• Posted by: Company
Our company based in Pune at Viman nagar and Involved in the development of customized web applications and portals for our Customers in Europe is looking out for mobile app developer.
As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Desired Candidate Profile & Eligibility Criteria:
• B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA (IT /Computer Science/ Electronics/Electronics &
• Must be aware about the tools like Xamarin, React-native, Appcelerator, and
• It will be added knowledge if candidate is aware about block chain technology.
• Candidates must have good aptitude and problem solving skills.
• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to perform in a team environment
What is expected?
• Discussing the client’s requirements and the proposed solution with colleagues
• Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile
• Keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding
• Using and adapting existing web applications for apps
• Working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated over Phone and E-Mail for Test and other Details.
Enexion is one of the leading companies for Power, Gas and CO2 procurement in Europe. enexion... handles energy worth more than 1,000 Cores per annum for its clients .enexion business takes care for all aspects of the energy procurement of its clients. This is based on the unique enexion total energy cost concept
As a leading service provider for the implementation of provider-independent Total Energy Cost Management (TEC® Management) we provide companies with continuous cost and risk reduction support in liberalized energy markets. We are independent, international, have no energy sales or trading interests and always offer implementation.
With our integrated solutions, our customers are able to act efficiently with regard to energy opportunities, even in an increasingly complex market, while at the same time reducing workload and increasing security.
Read full description