Role & Responsibilities:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Salary: Not disclosed
ncorporated in 2011, we are professionally managed, HR Outsource company based in Delhi... (NCR).We are specialized in Recruitment Solutions and Services,HR Shared Services, HR Consulting, Payroll Management/Outsourcing , and HR Executive Training . We provide Corporate Training in MS Projects, Sharepoint, Java/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/.
It also requires the proper assessment and selection methodologies, along with effective solutions to engage, develop and retain people, bolstered by a commitment to diversity.
SLA Consultants helps clients achieve all of this and more, through specialized professional staffing and outsourcing and talent management consulting. Read full description