- Develop and maintain system plan including operational requirements, budget requirements and schedules.
- Develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- Develop and implement standardized MIS procedures across all business divisions.
- Develop process improvements for increased efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Perform periodic maintenance and servicing of MIS system to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor MIS performance regularly to avoid unplanned outages and down times.
- Conduct training on MIS activities to increase staff expertise.
- Supervise and motivate MIS team to work collectively and efficiently.
- Recommend and implement new solutions to improve productivity.
- Candidate should be having thorough knowledge and professional experience in "MIS Reporting", preparation of MIS
- Assimilate data from System & analyse to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
Key Skills –
Reporting & Analytics
Ever since our inception in 1995, we at Shriram Properties have been relentless in our... pursuit to deliver the highest standards of living. We design innovative living spaces which make optimal use of space, to provide you the best in comfort.
As part of the INR 90,000 crore Financial Giant, Shriram Group, we have an extensive presence across South India, with a diverse portfolio that consists of over 20 million sq. ft. of built-up space. Along with this, we also have over 12 million sq. ft. to be delivered in the next two years and 45.85 million sq. ft. under development. Read full description