As MIS Analyst for International Business he would be responsible to
- Understand and assimilate Strategic Business Plan (SBP) and design the flow of information from the organization to the channel partners and vice versa for all Lines of Business (LOBs)
- Organize inventory monitoring systems for motorcycles and devise a replenishment model for all markets, starting with Latin America (LatAm) to enable accurate primary sales forecasts.
- Develop the dashboard for retail sales monitoring by stores and to collect this information in one location. To re-establish process to measure the ROI for the exclusive stores and provide monthly updates for white spare markets.
- Create the monthly dashboard for reporting the overall business performance and progress of the SBP.
- Identify, collect and collate market intelligence for analysis to understand trends in key markets. (To be assisted by Field Managers but the MIS personnel to improve on the search and identification parameters, set alerts for changing data points, etc. to update information to management at established intervals)
- Prepare reports for monthly, quarterly and annual meetings for International Business.
Manufacturers of the legendary Bullet motorcycles. With a range that combines distinctive... styles with power, riding comfort and ruggedness, to deliver a 'unique motorcycling experience'.
Interested candidates can also apply by logging in www.royalenfield.com/careers.asp
Read full description