1. Managing and implementation of O365, Exchange, FIM & MDM
2. Good technical troubleshooting, interpersonal skills.
3. Provide Tier 2 support for Messaging server related issues as required.
4. Candidate shall be open to work in stretched shifts, 24X7 shift, odd working hours and weekends as per the work requirements.
5. Provides direct technical support in Troubleshooting and implementing, the solution for global infrastructure
6. Candidate should be able to work independently and complete the task.
7. Messaging Server & Client: Working knowledge of Outlook, troubleshoot NDR's, Analyze the message header, Delegate permission, recovering deleted items, Outlook rules and Free/busy.
8. Proactive monitoring and administration: Any error observed during health check/reports, should be able to analyze the criticality and impact and resolve by implementing necessary solution. Analyze the server performance periodically, Share the reports and highlight issues.
9. Messaging Management: Working knowledge of Exchange, Installation & configuration, Administration, Knowledge of Exchange Disaster Recovery, Service pack/roll up update installation, troubleshoot various server related issues, troubleshoot NDRs, Exchange server roles and responsibilities, tracking emails, Basic knowledge of power shell, Knowledge of connectors. Knowledge of DAG, Knowledge of RSG/RDB.
10. Manage/ Support on premise exchange , Good knowledge of email archiving solution.
11. Monitor Exchange message queues, resolve non- deliveries, perform message tracking and record status/ findings in daily operations log.
12. Good hands on experience on Enterprise class HP / DELL / IBM / CISCO(tower and blade technology) systems
13. Strict Adherence to use of the ticketing system for All incidents, changes and problems
14. Ability to Correlate Incidents trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes
15. Execute Monthly patch management research, reports and Implementation on system Infrastructure
16. Should possess good product and domain knowledge, capable of planning and executing critical tasks independently, Strong trouble shooting skills.
17. Manage users, groups and passwords using MIM, Synchronize identity data across systems, such as AD and Success factor, Leave Management system, Configure security for different levels of user, Group Management, User lifecycle Management, Periodic assessment of access, Workflows for user provisioning, multi-level approvals, application provisioning, Implement IDAM scenarios with MIM, User lifecycle features configuration and integration with AD + Success factor + Leave management system, Workflow for Identity provisioning, approval workflows, Integrate MIM with Azure AD premium
18. Candidate should be have a deep knowledge of Lync and/ or Skype for Business, particularly in a distributed environment, along with experience of telephony integration, for example, SIP trunks, PSTN gateways and Survivable Branch Appliances. Knowledge of integration with Office 365, particularly Unified Messaging, would be advantageous.
19. strong understanding and background of working with a complex Skype for Business and Messaging infrastructure, including delivering telephony solutions to multiple locations globally, and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes.
20. Deploying and maintain out-of-the-box and third party Skype features
21. Managing SIP trunks, Session Boarder Controllers (SBCs), Office Web Apps, persistent chat, security and governance
22. Assisting department telephone coordinators and resolving Skype incidents and requests
23. Installs, tests, tunes, maintains, designs and documents supporting systems, utility programs, monitoring tools, etc.
24. Configuration, troubleshooting and management experience of QOE, CQD(Call Quality Dashboard), Call analysis, Skype for Business Monitor & Reporting and UC Commander
Orcapod is a Consulting & Technology Services firm founded by senior industry... professionals coming from reputed international organizations. Like the Orcas which roam the great oceans around the globe, we work with Global and Indian Clients providing assistance in their critical IT & business improvement initiatives.
Orcapod Consulting helps its clients to improve business operations by combining its expertise in the areas of Business & IT Consulting, Outsourcing, Operations Transformation and Services Optimization. Our experienced consulting workforce complements the CIO organization and helps it deliver more within its budgets & demanding schedules. Explicit Business Outcome, our proprietary methodology gives high priority to employing existing client assets for delivering the range of results that will make substantial and sustained difference to our client’s business.
Orcapod Technology Services offers innovative and customized solutions to meet the resourcing needs of our clients in the IT space. Our ability to attract and retain high performing workforce ensures on demand access of talent capacity to our clients for meeting business commitments.
Fuelled by our shared vision, we help to make our client’s businesses more efficient, more profitable, and prepared to succeed. We help to make them Future Ready. Read full description