1. Provides strong and decisive project leadership and establishes framework to ensure the quality, schedule and profitability of the projects.
2. Experience in MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) is a must for this position
1. Responsible for the complete project Civil, Electrical, electronic and Mechanical works.
2. Monitoring Cost & Time over-runs to ensure timely execution of projects within budget.
3. Lead and participate in the interdepartmental discussion during day to day operations and provide technical inputs to concern department for timely completion of job and process improvement.
4. Ensure that organizational and statutory standards on safety are met during entire execution cycle.
5. Liaison with various Government regulatory bodies for project approval.
From big transnational corporations to fast growing SME's to fledgling start-ups... every corporate body is looking for top talent. All of these are keenly aware that the only real competitive advantage they can have and build in today's flat world is the "human capital".
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
We credit all our success to three things; customer centric work systems, unflinching belief in our corporate values and our synergy enhancing team. We see repeat business and referral as the operative driver of customer feedback.
For more details on us visit www.vitasta.com Read full description