1. To take daily ward rounds
2. Assignment of work and Supervision of DMOs.
3. Routine administrative work, grant leave to all categories to staff, arrangement of substitute asper need
4. Supervision of O.P.D. checking of records, admissions, discharge, O.T list, waiting list etc.
5. Superviseworking and attendance of DMOs & Paramedical staff.
6. Monitor stock of equipments, machinery and surgical items.
7. To Assist M.S. in expansion plan, development scheme, manage duties of M.S. in absence ofM.S.
8. To supervise rounds outside regular duties and night rounds.
9. Member of various committees.
10. To appoint members in respect of various committees
11. Any other duty assigned by M.S.
12. Attend to patient complaints with regards to clinical care
13. Supervision of medical administrative services in diagnostic services in diagnostic areas such as lab, radiology and blood bank etc.
Global Hospital is a leading international patient referring company. Our aim is to... provide patients around the world with the highest medical expertise. For this purpose, we have built up a worldwide network gathering leading specialists, outstanding hospitals and clinics fitted with the latest technology and providing updated state-of-the-art treatments.
We arrange referrals for second opinions, consultations, specialized treatments, and throughout our network can help patients participate in selected clinical trials. Read full description