Product Strategy, Development and Medical Support
1. Leads the implementation of agreed upon regional medical affairs strategy for the assigned product line (Glaucoma, FOTE, or BOTE) and surgical devices in India.
2. Contributes to the mapping/profiling of KOLs/key decision makers in line with managements segmentation.
3. Develops peer-level relationships with KOLs/key decision makers and researchers that are consistent with companies medical and clinical affairs strategies and objectives.
4. Provides fair and balanced information on the benefits and risks of companies products, options and disease state.
5. Obtains feedback and advice about Companies products or pipeline through peer-to-peer interactions and advisory boards and communicate relevant information back to internal stakeholders.
6. Regularly collects and interprets medical insights and feedback gathered from scientific exchanges with KOLs and communicates relevant information back to internal stakeholders in order to define, update, and support Companies medical and clinical strategies.
Clinical Development Support
7. Contributes to the identification of appropriate clinical investigators and facilitate placements into Companies sponsored clinical trials.
8. Identifies pre-clinical, clinical and post marketing study investigators with research proposals that are consistent with Companies product development strategies, adhere to internal standard processes, comply with regulatory and compliance requirements and facilitate Investigator Sponsored Research (IST) process and collaborative research with clinicians/investigators.
9. Supports investigational sites, as needed, as part of a cross functional team with other medical or clinical teams as appropriate.
Insights and Information Management
10. Collaborates with Companies colleagues to actively support medical, clinical and scientific meetings by collecting and interpreting insights, presentations and results that may impact Companies development plans or trial designs.
11. Evaluates the impact of competitive information for internal and external sharing as well as post-meeting deliverables.
12. Responds to customer enquiries to achieve fair and balanced medical, clinical and scientific information that supports the appropriate use of Companies products and services.
13. Responds to questions on appropriate off-label information when unsolicited questions are received by Company.
14. Delivers appropriate clinical and scientific information that differentiates Companies products from its competitors.
15. Sustains expertise in ophthalmic disease state management, emerging therapies and the competitive landscape.
16. Provides medical support and internal training (i.e. disease state and product) to Companies colleagues (e.g. sales representatives, marketing, etc).
17. Participates and contributes to cross-functional teams related to medical advisory, clinical projects, publication planning, clinical research and medical education material development.
In March of 2007 Team Pasona India Co., Ltd. was established as the first Japanese-affiliated... employment agency in India.
Since established, PASONA GROUP has used job creation to pursue its central corporate philosophy, which aims at building a better society by creating various employment infrastructures.
In today's world of rapid globalization, the number of Japanese-affiliated companies expanding into the Indian market is proliferating at an eye-opening pace.
Having cultivated their skills in Japan, each and every one of our employees strives to provide the service and know-how to satisfy all of your hiring needs, even in India.
By assisting with the recruitment duties of Indian Japanese-affiliated companies, we hope that we can contribute to the development of your business in India.
Read full description