We are looking for a dynamic individual, a proven leader and who others will look up to in an organization. This individual should also be eager to learn and willing to accept increasingly challenging roles in our organization.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Medical Coder.
The persons responsibility will include:
* Able to understand the medical documentation and code as per guidelines ICD-10.
* Understand and follow the process and instruction
* Follow the internal control documentation for the process and if any change required, report to the team lead Desired Profile
Candidate having 6 Months to 6 years of experience in any of the following specialty are preferred:
* Min 6 Months to 6 Years Exp
* Good knowledge ICD-10 & CPT
* Ability to take detailed direction and follow through as instructed
* Good written and verbal communication skill
* Graduation Mandatory
We are a reputed $500 million US based multinational Technology-Enabled Business Process... Outsourcing (BPO) company specializing in Integrated BPO solutions across the front and back office that support the entire lifecycle of our client and customers.
With our headquarter in Rochester, New York, Sutherland now employs over 30,000 professionals offering blended services from its 33 delivery centers in Bulgaria, Canada, India, Mexico, Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Read full description