Medical Coding domain expert with AAPC/AHIMA certification who will be responsible for delivering Business Impact by improving coding knowledge, providing SME support to business, solving problems, cross trainings and driving changes within the coding organization. He/she should be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of coding guidelines pertaining to various scopes of work like E&M, procedure, ICD-10, HCC, denials etc. Also, should be able to manage training program strategically across various coding scopes, create modules and ensure a continuous learning process. He/she will ensure alignment of all Training initiatives with the coding COE and help implement a culture of continuous improvement through "leading by example" and facilitating delivery of business impact/results through mentoring and coaching. The successful candidate would be required to showcase the benefits of Continuous improvement in knowledge to further build and strengthen the coding COE.
Certification in medical coding is a must.
Minimum of 10 years of RCM experience
Minimum of 8 years of coding domain training experience
1. Build coding knowledge by Speciality and incorporate the knowledge/content in New Hire training curriculum
2. Continuously drive and improve agent productivity and accuracy
3. Ensure knowledge of Trainers is updated and they remain SME for their specific account or speciality
4. Clear understanding of IKS strategies and value proposition 5. Build knowledge repository via SOPs and update trackers across functions and specialities and ensure approvals from all relevant stakeholders at regular intervals.
6. Understand and follow IKS policies and procedures
7. Understand training needs of each coder and customize the module as per need
8. Create knowledge assessment tests on a monthly basis to gauge the knowledge and monitor the results and ensure all the output being upto the mark
9. Manage the new hires attrition- ensure they are engaged, motivated and clear with their job responsibilities
10. Train the team based on the specialty as required by the client.
Established in 2007, Inventurus Knowledge Solutions (IKS) is a global Revenue Cycle... Management company that is headquartered in New York and has delivery centers in Alabama, Mumbai, and Hyderabad and a sales and solutions office in Los Angeles. From a four member team to over 1,000 employees, we have grown to be a respected outsourcing partner with extensive domain expertise and advanced outsourcing processes and technologies. Read full description