Mechanical Engineers required
1. Diploma / Btech in Mechanical
2. Strong knowledge in Vibration Analysis, Data Acquisition and Data Interpretation
3. Practical knowledge in Dynamic balancing
4. Strong knowledge in Data analysis and Report preparation
5. Good knowledge in Motor Condition analysis
6. Reliability Engineer /Oil Analysis Engineer Relevant certification.
1. Level-3/ Level 2/ Level 1 certification would be preferable
2. Motor Current Analysis Level 1
3. Ultrosonic Engineer Level 1 or Level 2
4. Thermography Engineer Level 1 or Level 2 5. Provide basic application engineering / Bearing mounting support to Industrial customers in the region.
6. Support Industrial customers in addressing problems reported on time.
7. Support product brand building in the region by addressing technical issues on time and conducting technical seminars.
8. Mapping of bearing requirement w.r.t. application of key customers.
9. Support new business development together with sale team.
10. Support FI's product sales in the region.
11. Track the competitors activities in the region.
We are into manpower recruitment, training and content writing.
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
Jobs in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics
Jobs in Quality / Testing / Process Control