MBBS Doctor (Hospital Superintendent)
- Medical Coordination, Supervision and Image building: Ensure proper and quality clinical care of the patients.
- Go on hospital rounds on a daily basis, make observations (cleanliness of bed etc.) and take feedback from patient.
- Provide direction and guidance to all departments under his/her control to achieve the hospital objectives.
- Ensure medical-clinical quality standards and practices are complied, maintained and evaluated continuously.
- Quality Management of Clinical Parameters.
- Develops short and long-term goals and objectives for the unit in consultation with the head of Hospital.
- Works with medical team in rendering professional medical care whenever required.
- Promotes and maintains a good working relationship among medical staff, other hospital employee, patients and public.
- Provides clinical and administrative support to units/dept. in the hospital.
- Maintains an effective and an open line of communication.
- Participates in medical policy formulation and decision making.
- Ensures compliance of department and hospital policies and procedures.
Qualifications: Candidate should be MBBS/MHA from recognized Institute.
Experience: 10 to 12 years related experience.
- Any Retired MBBS Doctor
- Should have knowledge of NABH and Quality
- Should have worked with Corporate Hospitals
The Kamla Clinic & Maternity Home a popular name Kamla Nursing Home was started on... 31/03/1982. Inaugurated by Dr Radha Krishna Parashar(Indore), Dr. Kamla Devi Sharma,
Dr. Bal Krishna Sharma & Dr Rakesh Sharma were doing and providing medical and health services to the community... Dr Rajesh Sharma and Dr. Mrudula Sharma both joined the
hospital on 1999 with all diagnostic facilities e.g. Ultrasound / Sonography, ECG, and Pathology Lab. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Contract duration:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Salary range:
₹ 8,00,000 - ₹ 12,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Healthcare / Medical / Pharmacy