1. To lead, motivate and manage the marketing function thus ensuring functional excellence and alignment in the marketing department by sharing best practices and developing overall skill level of team.
2. To define marketing strategy for all segments/business and ensure marketing strategy is implemented across country with ensure sales & better penetration of products.
3. To improve overall image and to ensure that agreed marketing plans are implemented and aims reached.
4. Development and maintenance of local website.
5. Planning of marketing activities to help sales people achieve their budgets and implementation of activities as per calendar which includes communication campaigns, PR activities, print media promotion activities with customers, participation in conferences, new product launches, organizing lectures in institutions, etc.
6. To develop and actively lead product portfolio management with right kind of product mix and product positioning.
7. To lead growth of priority businesses/segments and ensure optimum resource allocation across brands and projects.
8. To establish new core processes and deploy strong tools to build Phonak Marketing excellence.
9. To prepare and lead International Marketing Meeting and Product Strategy Group meetings.
10. To carry responsibility for Corporate Brand and drive definition of brand strategy (together with Managing Director).
11. Management of marketing budget.
12. To attract, retain and develop highly effective marketing talent.
Superior Talent India-a Superior Group company (http://superiorgroup.com/), is an... award winning human resource services firm that delivers a full suite of comprehensive HR and Recruitment Process Outsourcing services to leading companies in India. Superior Talent India envisions a transformation of the current tactical, reactive approach to talent acquisition, to a strategic, proactive approach that aims to build a talent community. Read full description