- Identify, Develop & Evaluate Marketing strategies based on objectives , Market Dynamics, ROI
- Growth in sales (VAP)
- Increase the reach/ spread of AIS in tier I, tier II & tier III cities
- Analyzing & monitoring latest business trends & Opportunities -
- Monthly / Quarterly report submission of new opportunities & changing trends
- Identify major & critical client accounts, negotiating contracts with vendors & agencies
- Achieve cost effectiveness by choosing best alternative
- Formulate, Direct & Co-ordinate marketing activities & policies to promote product & Services
- Effectiveness to be measured as per the rating agencies for Channel Sales.
- Plan, Schedule, meets of assigned product portfolio
- Effective use of marketing budget to carry out result oriented meets
- Conducting surveys, analyzing & identifying potential market for product & services
- Market Surveys by external agencies
- Plan for BTL & sales promotion activities and the type of activities required to maximize the reach & recall & ensure their implementation
- "Various BTL Activities carried out
- NO. of external meets participated
- Instances of POP material made during the year (POP,Sample folders, Product Brouchers)"
- To Measure effectiveness of Various Marketing activities. -
- Effectiveness output Tools
2. Finance & Cost Management
- To prepare marketing budget as per company's objective & directions. - Preparation & Submission of timely Budget -
- Target Vs Actual
3. Standardization of Systems
- "Compiling & verifying both internal & external information / data.
- Preparation of reports & presenting to the management for decision & support system for various strategic initiatives."
- Presenting the results of analysed data on monthly / quarterly basis for effective decision making
- External Agencies results
Experience in planning / Feasibility study / marketing strategies / advertising / branding / PR. Analyzing Industry, product & market trends.
Formulation of agreements & contracts & negotiation skills
Experience: 10 to 15 Years
Education Background: MBA in Marketing
Asahi India Glass (AIS) is the largest integrated glass company in India having a turnover... of Rs. 2000 crore. We manufacture a wide range of international quality automotive safety glass, float glass, architectural processed glass and glass products Read full description