Marketing Head Operaations
• Meeting dealers and explaining them about product features and schemes.
• Taking orders and building relationship with dealers.
• Should have sound of Knowledge in arithmetic's.
• Two wheeler is a must and Compulsory(Valid Driving Licenses and Insurance)
• Maintain Strong relationship with dealer and Team
• Must be team Player
• Need to Analyse and Forecast the business sales
• Ensure Sales and Marketing strategies meet company objective
Salary: Based on your Current CTC will be hiked
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location : Hyderabad or North Karnataka or Maharashtra
Desired Candidate Profile
• Looking for the candidates from Plywood, Sanitary, interior hardware background.
• Must have good communication and leadership skills.
• Only Male candidates are requested to apply.
Degree or MBA(Marketing) with 5 to 8 years experience is required. Only males
Additional Benefits: 1.5% on sale target incentives will be provided
Nayan Hardware Private Limited was incorporate in 2006 to meet the changing needs of the... building hardware industry. The company is ISO 9001:2000 certified and is one of the very few firms in the industry which follow a 100% computerized operations process. The premises consist of over 7000 sq. feet. of state of the art display systems consisting of the latest products in the offering. The company deals in eminent brands like Hettich, Enox, Dorset and Nimmi encompassing all the demands of the modern hardware customer. The company’s clientele includes over 1000 hardware dealers across Andhra Pradesh and prominent builders like My Home Group, Ramky Group, Modi Builders, Janapriya Group, Vertex Builders and Aparna Constructions to name a few. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 6,00,000 - ₹ 7,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
- Additional Benefits: 1.5% on sale target incentives will be provided
Jobs in Sales / Business Development