Rolls & Responsibility:
1. Support in defining EBIL brand identity (in line with ALTANA guidelines) and ensure implementation of the same across sales & marketing materials
2. Build and follow annual marketing calendars
3. Support VP-MTD in brand rationalization of product portfolio
4. Prepare and distribute all marketing collaterals across business. This includes coordination with design agency, printer and distribution partner.
5. Own end to end EBIL participation at all trade fairs.
6. Devise a channel marketing & visibility program and store promotions in any
7. Coordinate with marketing executives across ELANTAS affiliates to constantly update on marketing material/initiatives
8. Manage limited media presence in journals / trade magazines
9. Manage limited social media presence. Conceptualize and update Linkedin posts
10. Competitive intelligence on all new material, product launches
11. Assist in internal communications like BLISS, company events
12. Marketing support to technical symposiums / training programs at customer points
From big transnational corporations to fast growing SME's to fledgling start-ups... every corporate body is looking for top talent. All of these are keenly aware that the only real competitive advantage they can have and build in today's flat world is the "human capital".
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
We credit all our success to three things; customer centric work systems, unflinching belief in our corporate values and our synergy enhancing team. We see repeat business and referral as the operative driver of customer feedback.
For more details on us visit www.vitasta.com Read full description