Marketing and Sales Executive Job Duties:
• Responsible for managing sales and marketing activities related to Eriont services.
• Responsible for establishing and implementing a sales methodology, tracking the sales pipeline basically in schools, campuses and institute. Marketing duties include planning, coordinating and implementing marketing programs to identify and acquire new customers.
• Develops and maintains relationships with existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility (educational institute) or contacting directly via phone.
• Delivers sales/marketing presentations to key clients (educational institute) in coordination with sales representatives.
• Meets with clients mainly educational institute, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Maintains relationships with clients (educational institute) by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
About Eriont Services:
Eriont Services is web design and Brand Development Company.... Our main focus is developing the customer base of our customers. Whether you need usability consulting, an e-commerce portal, HTML5 widgets, or simply a place to display company information online, our award-winning Web development team will make it happen. Our Services include:
LMS and CMS Integration
Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
- Salary range:
₹ 1,20,000 - ₹ 2,40,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
- As per company policies
Jobs in Marketing / Communication / Advertising / PR