Experience Master Mariner with 1 year of shore experience in Crewing.
Age range 30 to 35
Sailing Masters looking for shore jobs can also apply.
OBJECTIVES OF POSITION : To ensure that the vessels are always manned with desired quality of staff following basic guidelines laid down in the Company Policy and procedures.
1. To maintain functional control of staff and operations within the office and the branch offices control
2. To ensure that the relevant procedures and guidelines laid down in Company's manuals are complied with and make changes from time to time as may be necessary in consultation with Quality & Safety department.
3. Act as a bridge between the Manning Offices and Technical groups.
4. To ensure that proposed crew including those on promotion meets the company's criteria for the rank being considered.
5. To monitor crews successful completion of briefing and training as required prior being assigned their next shipboard assignment.
6. Coordinate and plan manpower resources for new takeovers.
7. To monitor industry standards on training for different types of vessels and liaise with the Training Institute for suitable revisions to its training programme.
8. To ensure that vessels crew costs and crew wages are kept within the limits specified in the operating costs budgets.
9. Maintain liaison with the crew/officer Unions, various Consulates, Licensing authorities, other crewing agents and/or shipping companies, travel agents and airlines, doctors, training institutions, etc.
10. To attend meetings/seminars of member associations.
11. To keep the Executive Director - Manning & Operations appraised of changes in Government policies with respect to manning in India, China and the Philippines.
12. To ensure that company's operations are treated with strict confidentiality and that company's interest is protected at all times.
13. To deal with contingencies.
Torrecid is a Multinational Business Group founded in 1963, dedicated to provide products,... services, solutions and future trends to the Ceramic and Glass Sector.
Torrecid Group is present in 22 countries around the world with customers in more than 100 countries. Its headquarters are located in Alcora - Castellón, in Spain. Read full description