1. Candidate should be M.COM/CA/ICWA or equivalent degree holder with minimum of 07 years of post -qualification experience in Accounts & finance.
2. Should be well versed will all accounting modules like AP/AR/GL.
3. Candidate should have hands on team management.
4. Should be well versed with ERP systems.
5. Should have handled complete accounts management, audit of accounts, coordinating with bankers, auditors, MIS.
6. Should have hands on direct & indirect taxation laws of India.
7. Should be familiar with various compliance related with FDI.
8. Should have exposure to various regulatory compliance.
9. Should possess excellent leadership skills, excellent communication skills to report monthly MIS to board of directors.
Lycatel is the global market leader in the prepaid international calling card market... present in 16 countries worldwide.
Lycatel offers a broad product portfolio comprising of prepaid telephony solutions including calling cards, mobile services (MVNO), money transaction services, carrier to carrier wholesale services and residential indirect access services.
In 2006, Lycatel launched its flagship mobile brand Lycamobile which currently operates in 14 markets, Lycamobile continues to grow rapidly, attracting over 8 million customers with further market launches planned throughout 2012.
Through a relentless focus on providing voice quality by partnering with over 200 global telecommunications carriers, the Lycatel brand serves its growing base of over 8 million customers within expatriate and ethnic global niche segments that want to make high quality affordable international calls. We generate 23 billion minutes of retail voice traffic per annum. Read full description