Achieving business results in the Defence Retail business through worksite sales process through effective distribution of Insurance products in the target affinity. Responsible for Agent/ Officer Prahri recruitment, Agent /Officer Prahri development and meeting the business targets month on month according to the plan.
Agent/Officer Prahri Recruitment:
* Conduct and execute recruitment drives from various sources in the defense segment for agent/Officer Prahri hiring & build a team of agent/Officer Prahri.
* Maintain a pipeline of agent/Officer Prahri to execute at least one recruitment per quarter of each profile of distributor.
* Implement DPLI work processes and adhere to the business norms.
Agent/ Officer Prahri Development:
* Ensure product knowledge by Company's ways of training
* Joint field calls (JFC) and post presentation follow up process in Units/Battalions.
* Develop agents/Officer Prahri on Prahri Commando Course platform
* Development of agent/Officer Prahri prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits
* Work with agent/Officer Prahri on planning and reviewing of activities and goals
We pride ourselves on our integrity which can be rare in today’s money driven world. We stay... on our toes by never losing sight of importance of providing a highly personalized professionals and consultative services to our partners. Understand our clinets and our candidates.
Specialists in our market, stay longer & client relationships are more sustained.
We at Up Man Placements shall be instrumental in bridging out the gap between the EMPLOYER & the EMPLOYEE , in search of each other by rendering services in the field of Recruitment & Outsourcing. We at ‘UP-MAN’ work with a ‘TOTAL-HRD’ process guided & executed by Professional Brains of the industry.
Ours is a Team of Young Professionals committed to Human Resource process in Recruitment & Outsourcing industry right from our inception since 2002 & aiming at catering our specialized services without any geographical barrier through networking. Read full description